In an effort to make the environment safer outside school for our pupils and reduce dangerous congestion, the head teacher asks that parents sign a parking pledge if they drive their children to and from school.
By signing the parking pledge, parents/carers are agreeing to:
- Only drive to school when necessary and encourage some or all of the journey to be on foot. Pupils can be dropped or collected some distance away from the school road in order to avoid congestion.
- Park sensibly and safely outside the school, away from school zizag lines or within 10m of a junction or double yellow lines.
- Park well away from the school gates so vison is not obstructed for pupils leaving the school site and crossing the roads.
- Keep within low speed limits outside the school.
- Respect residents by not parking in resident bays, over driveways or on pavements.
The pledge form can be completed by clicking the link below: