St Clere’s staff, pupils and parents celebrated the highest ever results today.
Head teacher, Mrs Hughes expressed delight with the pupil results this year and how proud she was of the hard work that has been carried out by staff and pupils. She said, ‘These fantastic results which go against the national trend, are well deserved and reflect the positive ethos and thirst for learning demonstrated at St Clere’s on a daily basis.’ Some of the highlights are:
- 78% achieved A*-C in both English and Maths.
- 85% of pupils achieved A*-C in Maths which continues the four year rising trend.
- 83% of pupils achieved A*-C in English which is a 33% increase on last year.
- 49% of pupils eligible, achieved Ebac.
- Further confirmation of the strong progress made by all pupils is the Progress 8 score which sits at 0.42.
Our school motto is, ‘The Pursuit of Excellence’ and, at St Clere’s, every student is given vast opportunities to succeed and reach their true potential. There is a warmth at the heart of the St Clere’s community which ensures students can thrive in a safe, secure and inspiring environment.