Buses & Transport
St Clere’s location means that many students travel to school each day by school bus.
To find out if you are eligible for travel support, please check on Thurrock Council’s website (see below).
For a PDF of timetables and routes, please see bottom of page.
- Each stident is issued with a photo pass for the academic year
- The pass must be shown on a daily basis
- Lost passes or damaged passes must be replaced by contacting Passenger Transport Unit (PTU) at the LEA
- The contact number is: 01375 413883
- There is a charge of £10:00
- The LEA operate a “No pass no ride policy”
- Students visiting a friend who has a pass may not travel with them, they must make alternative arrangements
- If a pupil loses their pass the school cannot issue a temporary one
- Where a pass is lost during the school day the driver is obliged to take the student home
- Students should be at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before the boarding time
- In extreme circumstances the bus may be delayed, where this is the case Students should wait at the pick-up point.
- If the bus is delayed when students are on it, students should remain on the bus