REWARDS ! ! !
Rewards / Rewards / Rewards !
St Clere’s has introduced three new awards to recognise the achievements of our most determined pupils.
- The Head Teacher’s Award – 80 vivos
- The Deputy Head Teacher’s Award – 60 vivos
- The Head Of Year Award – 40 vivos
All staff have the opportunity twice a year to vote for as many pupils as they wish who always do the right thing in their lessons. Each nomination that a pupils gets counts as one vote.
In addition pupils gain two extra votes based on achieving all effort 1 scores in their latest report.
Three extra votes based on getting all effort 1 scores across a whole academic year.
One extra vote for being ranked in the top ten on the vivo leader board for their year group.
One extra vote for progress scores of +1 or more in years 9, 10 & 11.
Obviously the pupils who come out on top are fully deserving of these awards.
In December 2018 the voting was completed and our winners were:
- Head Teacher’s Award – [Yr11 Student] – 80 vivos
- Deputy Head Teacher’s – Megan Sobey – 60 vivos
Aimee Lloyd– 60 vivos
Rosie Kelly – 60 vivos
- Head of Year – Year 7 Lily Humphrey – 40 vivos
Year 8 Lara Kettle– 40 vivos
Year 9 Amelia Avery – 40 vivos
Year 10 Sean Corrigan – 40 vivos
Year 11 Adam Cresswell – 40 vivos